TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your contract is with BAZ PRODUCTIONS LLP (“BAZ PRODUCTIONS”). The booking is made by TEACH FIRST (“The Client”). A purchase order number must be received by BAZ PRODUCTIONS before the event to which the booking refers. In the event that a purchase order number is not provided prior to the event, BAZ PRODUCTIONS may (at its absolute discretion) cancel the training session. Further conditions apply as follows.
2. In the event of a client cancelling a workshop or training session within two working days of the start of the training, the full fee for the course will be charged. Cancellation between three and five working days will incur a charge of 50% of fee.
3. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a course at short notice e.g. because of illness, BAZ PRODUCTIONS will reschedule the course as soon as possible to a mutually convenient date. BAZ PRODUCTIONS cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred.
4. BAZ PRODUCTIONS shall, free of charge, for a period of twelve months after the day on which the session occurred, provide an email support facility to the participants in relation to the matters covered in the course and will use its reasonable endeavours to respond to any enquiry within two working days of any request for assistance. Support is restricted to general explanations of techniques.
5. Without prejudice to any of the foregoing clauses, it is hereby agreed that BAZ PRODUCTIONS has no liability to the Client pursuant to contract or any duty at common law or pursuant to statute or otherwise for any losses (including lost profits), damages, compensation, costs or expenses whatsoever arising from or in connection with BAZ PRODUCTIONS' advice or failure to advise in accordance with its obligations under this contract.
Non-enticement of staff
1. The Client shall not, for a period of twelve months after the actual commencement of the last session paid for or attended by the Client, employ or otherwise retain on any basis the service of any employee contractor or consultant retained by BAZ PRODUCTIONS in the period of four months prior to the actual commencement of that session. In this sub-clause "the Client" means the Client and any associate of the Client within the meaning ascribed thereto by section 435 of the Insolvency Act 1985.
2. In the event of a breach of the non-enticement of staff clause the Client shall pay to BAZ PRODUCTIONS the greater of the following sums: a) (where the breach is the entering into of a contract of employment) one third of the annual salary which shall be payable, which annual salary shall be deemed to include any bonus (discretionary or otherwise) payable plus the value of any inducements, prerequisites or benefits in kind provided pursuant to any contract or otherwise b) (where the breach is the entering into of a contract for services) one third of the value of the consideration payable thereunder c) £10,000. If the foregoing figure is unenforceable in law, the Client shall pay to BAZ PRODUCTIONS the greater of the sum calculated by reference to sub-paragraphs (a) or (b) above.
1. Course content will be as described in our course outlines unless otherwise agreed in writing. We are happy to create a bespoke workshop for clients who want to cover specific topics and will put this in writing on request.
2. Course outlines are based on the concept of a suitable amount of material, for a normal class, learning at a standard pace. Because of natural variations in speed of learning and preferences for pace of delivery, we cannot guarantee the precise content of any training day. We reserve the right to vary pace and content in the interests of the participants as a whole, or by request of the Client or the client’s representative.
3. For on-site training, we require for the benefit of those attending that:
- A private room is booked for the entire length of the session where participants will not be disturbed.
- For group courses, chairs are arranged in a circle with all all other furniture moved to the side of the room and all printing to be available in the room. Printing requests will be sent at least 5 working days in advance of the session.
- For 121 sessions, a recording of a class (or part thereof) is sent to BAZ PRODUCTIONS within 3 working days of the training date.
- Participants are made aware of the practical nature of the session and are asked to dress accordingly.
4. Travel expenses to the clients’ premises when required (when outside of the M25) will be included on the invoice. Train journeys will be booked at the earliest opportunity and at the lowest standard rate. Advanced trains will be booked when available. Mileage will be charged at 45p per mile.